by: Dr. Henry L. Yu
1. Go swimming or sunbathing.
2. Read books, magazines, news clippings, etc.
3. Listen to songs that will recapture the memories of yesteryear.
4. Watch the late night TV shows.
5. Do an early Christmas window shopping for friends and loved ones.
6. Connect to friends through email.
7. Text your friends some jokes or thoughts that will make them LOL.
8. Have a food binge with your former barkada.
9. Avail of the 50-70% Sales Promo.
10. Go nature tripping.
11. Wear those outfits that which you haven't worn for the longest time.
12. Assort things in your drawer.
13. Stay idle and lazy for a day.
14. Have a leisure breakfast.
15. Catch up with friends whom you haven't gotten in touch with for quite sometime.