Each year, there are more of them participating. Thus there is more to look forward to in this year's Gabii sa Kabilin or Night of Heritage.
It will be from 6 PM to 12 midnight. With one ticket just worth 150 pesos, one can choose to visit any of the following cultural heritage sites or museums:
1. Aboitizland Heritage Pocket
2. Alternative Contemporary Arts Studio (ACAS)
3. Ayala Center Cebu Cinema and The Terraces
4. Basilica Minore del Santo Niño through the Santo Niño de Cebu Augustinian Social Development Foundation (SNAF)
5. Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Museum
6. Cathedral Museum of Cebu
7. Casa Gorordo Museum
8. Cebu City Museum
9.Cebu Normal University (CNU)
10. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
11. College Assurance Plan (CAP) Theater
12. Fo Guang Shan Chu Un Temple
13. Fort San Pedro
14. Jose R. Gullas Halad Museum
15. Mandaue City Plaza
16. Museo Parian sa Sugbo
17. Museo Sugbo
18. Plaza Independencia
19. Sacred Heart Parish Church
20. University of San Carlos Museum
21. University of Southern Philippines Foundation (USPF) Rizaliana Museum
22. Yap-Sandiego Ancestral House
Museum goers can choose to ride a tartanilla (Pinoy horse-drawn carriage) or buses designated for the
event which is paid for already by the same 150-peso ticket.
I am sure this will be another exiting edition of the Gabii sa Kabilin which will not feature the usual museum exhibits but also local food and music among many other heritage items.
So what are you waiting for? Everyone, tourist and Cebuanos, especially the local youth and students should grab this chance to know Cebu more. Reserve a slot now.