by: Henry Yu, MD
The Cebu Institute of Medicine (CIM) in its objective of seeking to give recognition to exceptional and outstanding achievements of its graduates is now accepting nomination for the Most Outstanding CIM Alumnus Award (MOCA) .
The MOCA Award envisions to give recognition to the alumnus whose exceptional achievements in the art and science of medicine fall under any of the following categories:
1. The achievements are widely perceived to have benefited a large segment of society or the community.
2. The achievements are unique in nature and have contributed to the better understanding of a disease and/or its control.
3. The achievements are of lasting significance and have resulted in changes in current perception of medical practitioners.
4. The achievements represent years of dedicated service.
5. The achievements are recognized by his/her peers either locally, nationally or internationally.
6. The achievements are shining examples to all alumni and students of the Cebu Institute of Medicine.
Any individual, public or private entity, organization and association, may nominate one or more alumni for the award by filling up for each nominee the nomination form which is available at the Dean’s Office, Cebu Institute of Medicine, Cebu City. Any alumnus of CIM may be nominated. For further details, you may call: (032)-253-7412 or (032)-253-3124.