Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things I Found to be Essential During My Freshmen Years in Med School

There was no one in the family before me who went into medical school. So I had no idea then what I would encounter in the first year. I have no ide on the subjects. Had no idea on what is needed.

Looking back, I can say the following were key to my survival during the adjustment stage of medical school life: Microsoft Office then was not as good as now. If there was Microsoft OneNote then, I would have used it extensively in note-taking and research. The atlases are a must to reinforce what was taught in lectures. Visualization reinforces learning.

Medical books are expensive so it is important to have an idea how much they cost to be able to prepare financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails